The main goal of Operation Technology unit is to contribute to the productivity maximization of our clients.
This unit is composed by professionals who have migrated from all of our business units to compose a multidisciplinary team with the ability to develop comprehensive solutions.
The projects of this unit are intended to the process automation in the automotive, mining, consumers segments, etc. aiming competitiveness gains.
The unit is instrumented with a mature methodology of project management and computerized tools for layouts development, equipment, interference simulation, analysis of discrete elements, ergonomics, off-line PLCs programming, robots and virtual commissioning. Our professional team have experience in different technology platforms, such as: Siemens Tecnomatix, Delmia and Promodel.
- Consulting: Productivity consulting through the application of tools such as Lean, 6 sigma, TOC, etc..
- Process Design: Project development to automated, semi-automated and manual discrete processes manufacturing.
- Feasibility Studies: Support to the feasibility studies development using the processes 3D simulation.
- Basic/Detail Design: Development of mechanical sets and detailed devices projects.
- Turn Key Jobs: Supply of manufacturing cells for vehicle body frame. GM is one of the major customer of this unit, having also awarded SPI twice as the supplier of the year due to executed projects.
- Optimization projects
- Virtual manufacturing design
- Project management
- Mechanical design
- Electrical design
- Production Monitoring
- Technical assistance
Precisa de atendimento?